2slgbtq+ Children’s Book Drive
2SLGBTQ+ communities now have more children’s books that are inclusive and wonderful than ever before, and we’ve teamed up with Venus Envy to create a travelling shared library that will be used by us and our community partners at community events and our camp programs!
You may donate a book at the Venus Envy store online or in person.
- Go to Venus Envy’s website.
- Pick out the book you’d like to buy, add it to your cart and check out.
- For shipping method, under ‘Calculate Shipping Cost’ choose ‘I will pick up my order at Venus Envy’
- At the very bottom of the check out page, you’ll see a section for ‘Order Comments’. Please make sure you enter ‘2SLGBTQ+ Children’s Book Drive’ under the comments, and finalize your order.
- Your chosen donated book will automatically be added to our book drive by the wonderful folks at Venus Envy!
- Visit Venus Envy located at 226 Bank Street in Ottawa, ON.
- Pick out the book that you’d like to buy and take it to the cash register.
- Let your cashier know that this book is for the ‘2SLGBTQ+ Children’s Book Drive’. Pay for the book and the amazing folks at Venus Envy will add it to our book drive!
- They’ll ask you for your name and address, if you are comfortable sharing, so we can tell you how grateful we are for your contribution!